firefighterguy9535

Game going fullscreen

in the config file within the game you can find this line:

<var name="r_fullscreen" value="1" />

Change it to this:

<var name="r_fullscreen" value="0" />

Realize some video cards will not support this and they will crash as a result, especially integrated chipsets will be likely to not do this well. Also note sometimes the video card software is why the game is being forced into fullscreen mode, some video cards have options within their settings that can override the program settings and run what they want to.  Such as forcing fullscreen when the game is told within it's own settings to run windowed.

in the config file within the game you can find this line:

<var name="r_fullscreen" value="1" />

Change it to this:

<var name="r_fullscreen" value="0" />

Realize some video cards will not support this and they will crash as a result, especially integrated chipsets will be likely to not do this well. Also note sometimes the video card software is why the game is being forced into fullscreen mode, some video cards have options within their settings that can override the program settings and run what they want to.  Such as forcing fullscreen when the game is told within it's own settings to run windowed.

But it just started just a couple of days ago. I tried everything and its still not working 

Like I said in my post, your video card driver software is a possible reason why it will force fullscreen mode.  Being that I don't know your video card, I can't tell you if I can help you fix that or not.  Some video cards come with software that customizes how it handles things, when the drivers/software is updated it can change how games are handled.  Windows can update this or your computer's manuf can have software that updates them, or you can do it yourself, either way the result is the same, something that once was as you wanted no longer is...  Check your vid card software and make sure it isnt overriding the game settings and forcing fullscreen, my software for EX forces em4 to run in fullscreen regardless of what i've set it to do.