starkiller1337

emergency services roleplaying game.

hello everyone, even though i am a new member here and dont have much experience, i thought it might be fun for the members of this site to participate in a little game. Its a roleplaying game that is entirely text based and will also include callouts being viewed as you would see them on an mdt or edt whichever works. These scenarios will be my own custom design and each call will be coming right after the person who took the call clears it through the mdt or dispatch whichever you guys prefer. there are rules though. also another thing i will be acting as dispatcher only.

rules:

no foul language

no disrespect of anyone

no extreme out of character context

now that the rules have been posted we will get started. without further delay here is the first callout:

(the title will be a generic emergency services title)

Emergency Services EDT(Emergency Dispatch Terminal)/MDT(Mobile Dispatch Terminal) information:

Time Received: 10:05:15

Incident Type: Medical Assistance

Reporter: Elderly Person

Reporter Type: Life Alert Button Push

Incident Number Assigned: 902141

Subject Name: Patty Anderson

Subject Age: 85

Incident Description: Button Pushed by Elderly Person carrying a Life Alert button around their neck. unknown on bodily injuries at this time. Person is in unknown type pain from what Life Alert Dispatcher can tell.

Incident Status: Awaiting EMS confirmation/Response.

Unit Status: Awaiting EMS confirmation/Update once on scene

Special Notes: EDT/MDT will update once EMS unit confirms the call and is enroute.

okay guys there's the callout description with all relevant information. Also you are able to choose your role as a police officer, firemen or a EMT/Paramedic

(I have an awesome site for youuuuuuu! Try this! http://www.ertrpg.com/ Basically exactly what you just said but with more people. I used to do it alot then life hit me hard and I cant but its amazingly fun and you'll make loads of friends. Plus you can, if deemed fit by your superiors, be promoted.)

I'd love to join in, how do I format my RP?

Well first identify as an ems like this:

"Dispatch show Medic 12 responding to that medical assistance"

it can be medic or rescue doesnt matter which.

then from there you can basically rp between your character and the person requesting assistance. but just for this ill also be the person who you are interacting with.

(eh close. Ill give that one to you)

*Dispatch ques up the mic* "Confirmed ALS 12 showing you busy and responding to medical assistance. stand by for MDT update"

Emergency Services EDT(Emergency Dispatch Terminal)/MDT(Mobile Dispatch Terminal) information:

Time Received: 10:05:15

Incident Type: Medical Assistance

Reporter: Elderly Person

Reporter Type: Life Alert Button Push

Incident Number Assigned: 902141

Subject Name: Patty Anderson

Subject Age: 85

Incident Description: Button Pushed by Elderly Person carrying a Life Alert button around their neck. unknown on bodily injuries at this time. Person is in unknown type pain from what Life Alert Dispatcher can tell.

Incident Status: Awaiting EMS Response.

Unit Status: Awaiting EMS Update once on scene

MDT update time: 4:45:32

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Patty Anderson was lying on the floor after a fall and waiting for an ems unit to respond* she had slipped on her hardwood floor near the entrance*

*Patty tried to get to the door but was in too much pain to do so instead she called out in as loud of a voice as she could manage to make sure the EMT could get in.

(hey handsup! have you seen my mod topic that has the alpha version 1 release?)