Pottyscotty

New animations for Persons

the only way to do it easy is via Zmodeler 3 :)

Otherwise you could follow Hoppah's tutorial (that's a bit harder)

So you can actually edit the animations? I now have a reason to spend money :D - Can I have a link to that tutorial though please, thanks.

Just as a warning, trying to edit PERSON models in ZModeler 3 is VERY difficult. Moving and rotating the bones is extremely difficult on person models and it's quite hard to get things in a proper position without distorting the model.

Just as a warning, trying to edit PERSON models in ZModeler 3 is VERY difficult. Moving and rotating the bones is extremely difficult on person models and it's quite hard to get things in a proper position without distorting the model.

Either use one-step IK and move the child bone to control parent bone (make sure to enable "affect children" option in Move tool options), or use Rotate tool (toggle off "Pivot" at the bottom) and use Local axes so you can rotate joints directly.

Note, you can move skeleton up in browser window, or move geometry lower, so you will highlight bones with cursor instead of a mesh.

P.S. always set "Linear" interpolation for animation keys, as other modes will give different result than you will see in game.

P.P.S. I'll add a button for "IK" in top commands bar, so (when only one skeleton is avail) you can toggle IK mode quickly (and/or assign hotkey for this for even quicker action).