FFMeredith

Script help?

So I am (attempting) to put the London Mod onto the LA Mod. So far I've replaced prototypes and units. I'm trying to use the LA Firestation as a main station, I've edited the script lLAFirestationScript' I've attached to it.

I know that the tiller is still the LA Mod version, this is as I don't know what to replace it with :P

What scripts from the London Mod will need to be transferred?

If anyone can advise on the next step or any errors in the script your help is much appreciated. This mod is Private, however if the end product is to a suitable standard I may seek permission.

LAFireStation.txt

[EDIT-29/07/14-0246]-I have also Transferred Models

Thanks in advance

FFMeredith

Replace it with whatever you want. The Cabin gets placed and the tiller trailer gets added dynamically. If you put something other than the tiller_cabin there, the trailer won't spawn. Replace it as you did the others.

Also, LAFireStation.script deals with the spawning of the vehicles in the station at game start and the control panel controls. LAToFireStation.script will be needed to send them back to station.