THVFD

Vehicle doesnt belong in fire station

i added some more parking for 3 vehicles and they are scripted into the LAFireStationStart script(thanks to rafael) and once you call them from the station and you go to send them back to station it says "this Vehicle doesnt belong in fire station" i've had this problem before and i dont remember how i fixed it lol so i'm asking for help if anyone will

You will have to alter LAFireStation and LATOFireStation as well. Could be LAFireStation and ToFireStation but I'm away from my computer at work right now. Just follow the same convention shown in those scripts and make sure you match the same properties between the 3 scripts. I think you can handle it without too many issues.

In the same location you found your script "LAFireStationStart" there are two more scripts called "LAFireStation" and "ToLAFireStation" respectively. I'm not sure about the name on the second one but that is the general idea. You will need to add lines into each of those scripts to allow your vehicles to return to the station and restaff during the game. Right now the script you edited only allows the new vehicles to spawn and staff at the start of a new game.

The lines aren't exactly the same in each script. Maybe if you could upload them so someone could take a look? Not exactly my forte I usually guess and check when I script.

Just copy all of the link and paste it into your address bar at the top of the screen and press enter and it will go the the DL page.

I can copy the links but MEGA says the files are no longer available.