Xplorer4x4

Firefighters 2014

I am hoping they don't get funded. It interferes with my game that I am working on. 

You can use the Unity assets explorer found here to extract the contents of the .assets files. Instructions on using the program are on the 5th post. Shared assets 2 contains the emergency vehicles and sirens. The program also converts the ,tex files into .dds files.

However, I can't get the modified textures to go back into the game. I go to where the assets are extracted, replace the original DDS with the modified one, then select the .TEX file from the explorer and select "Import This file from DDS", which it accepts. Then I overwrite the original asset, but nothing changes.

I am hoping they don't get funded. It interferes with my game that I am working on. 

So? You have your game and they have theirs, who cares if they interfere? EmergeNYC is a game that many people will want, you haven't even showed an idea for your game, you've only showed your terrain.

Funding or not, if you make it, and it's good, you will get a die hard following form the EM4 community surely. However I heard nothing about funding this project but if it is crowd funded I assume this may be more of a proof of concept then a finished project which is good. Regardless, in this niche audience there is always room for one more. This isn;t the FPS genre where we have a new game out every month. FPS are fun for multiplayer but I want more dynamics to my games.

......... I never said emergenyc was not a game. 

you've only showed your terrain.

You realize I work on multiple project, yeah?The terrain map was was for fun.