Mart

HOSE CONNECTORS!

In my mod I found Two New engines of the Manhattan mod. I edited and now the mod has 2 new fireengines. I´m very excited with the idea but when I was playing I click in the rapid deployment of this two new units and every it was going fine until the 4 firemens have to connect the hose to the hose connectors and they can´t do it, The game says This vehicle doesn´t have hose connectors so I dont now what to do because I put the hose connectors to this engines and in the game it says doesn´t have .. so someone can help me ???

post-58487-0-30058400-1401730262_thumb.j

post-58487-0-23883700-1401730301_thumb.j

post-58487-0-79721200-1401730323_thumb.j

post-58487-0-03302900-1401730344_thumb.j

post-58487-0-84075000-1401730376_thumb.j

did you create a obj in the attachfirehose file??? if you look in the file it has the fire engine obj... sooo this is taken from the Rockport mod

onst char PROTO_ENGINE01[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/fire_engine1.e4p";

const char PROTO_ENGINE02[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/fire_engine2.e4p";
const char PROTO_WATERTENDER[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/water_tender.e4p";
const char OBJ_ENGINE_CONN[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/06 Objects/fire_engine_hose_connections.e4p";
const char OBJ_WATERTENDER_CONN[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/06 Objects/water_tender_hose_connections.e4p";

hope that helps

did you create a obj in the attachfirehose file??? if you look in the file it has the fire engine obj... sooo this is taken from the Rockport mod

onst char PROTO_ENGINE01[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/fire_engine1.e4p";

const char PROTO_ENGINE02[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/fire_engine2.e4p";
const char PROTO_WATERTENDER[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/water_tender.e4p";
const char OBJ_ENGINE_CONN[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/06 Objects/fire_engine_hose_connections.e4p";
const char OBJ_WATERTENDER_CONN[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/06 Objects/water_tender_hose_connections.e4p";

hope that helps

OOOOOOh  I don´t think in that! I going to work in this, I hope this is what is wrong

Edited by MikeyPI
language