davelaric

Emergency 4 Commercial Rights?

Hello everyone, I was just wondering are we allowed to monetize youtube gameplay of Emergency 4/911 First Responders? I cant seem to find any commercial usage rights and I have already contacted the game developers but they aren't replying (e-mail plus support ticket). Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this! Any help is appreciated! Thanks

-Dave 

I never asked about monetising but when I emailed them about making YouTube vids they said sure - You are of course allowed to make videos of EMERGENCY 4 or any other released EMERGENCY title.

That's part of the response I got

I never asked about monetising but when I emailed them about making YouTube vids they said sure - You are of course allowed to make videos of EMERGENCY 4 or any other released EMERGENCY title.

That's part of the response I got

What email did you use? I have emailed them but its been 2 weeks and no response.Thanks!

Dear Mr Scott,

we are deeply sorry that you had to wait so long for a response.

You are of course allowed to make videos of EMERGENCY 4 or any other released EMERGENCY title.

However if you want to make a video of a modification, you have to ask the author of said modification for the permission.

Best regards,

Sixteen Tons Entertainment

Von: Daniel scott [mailto:extremedaniel1996@gmail.com]

Gesendet: Montag, 31. März 2014 16:44

An: support@sixteen-tons.de

Betreff: Youtube gameplay video permissions

Hello I was wandering if I could gain your permissions to make emergency 4 mod vidoes?

Dear Mr Scott,

we are deeply sorry that you had to wait so long for a response.

You are of course allowed to make videos of EMERGENCY 4 or any other released EMERGENCY title.

However if you want to make a video of a modification, you have to ask the author of said modification for the permission.

Best regards,

Sixteen Tons Entertainment

Von: Daniel scott [mailto:extremedaniel1996@gmail.com]

Gesendet: Montag, 31. März 2014 16:44

An: support@sixteen-tons.de

Betreff: Youtube gameplay video permissions

Hello I was wandering if I could gain your permissions to make emergency 4 mod vidoes?

Awesome thanks will be sending this as evidence on all my unmonitized vids :)

I've actually heard on of the music tracks from freeplay on TV (in a horse racing highlight reel). I have a feeling some (if not all) of the music is not owned by Sixteen Tons, and was instead licensed for use in the game.

Yeah some of them are owned by Sixteen Tons, but the others which aren't are licensed and I used to get copyright claims daily even though in the video the music was barely audible other all the traffic and other noises. I can see why they are doing it, but it was abit petty to be honest, I finally won with all of the them but one because I kept appealing and they never responded.