THH-8900

Making Supervisor video's

Hey!.

I'm trying to make my own Supervisor video's, but i need some help.

I'm making a video with red screen, some text and a little sound file. I can only save it as MP4. When i convert it to MPG, then there is no sound in the Video clip?!?

Does anyone know why?

Does anyone know another way to do it?!

Hope you can help! (:

That only applies to the ingame sounds. 

@THH-8900, try to see the properties of the regular supervisor videos and recreate your own video with those settings. It should probably work.

mabye it dont have to be an mpg file?

I can try to configurate the video screen size, and change the play time of the video, to the same as the video i will replace?! (:

Do you know any mods, who have changed the Supervisor videos with sound and text? (:

well, not a entire mod, but heyjoojoo made just a whole new supervisor videos with it's own sound ( http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/452-enhanced-supervisor-los-angeles-dispatcher/ )

GerardTIII made a supervisor template, i think u can use it ( http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/446-dispatch-template/ )

Great Thanks! @NYPDOFFICER

He has written i the enchanded Supervisor : "I used Premiere Elements to change the audio and video." - I'l gona try that program, mabye that will help! (:

Then i can use the template to the program mabye (:

That only applies to the ingame sounds. 

@THH-8900, try to see the properties of the regular supervisor videos and recreate your own video with those settings. It should probably work.

Here you go, an example:

GeneralComplete name                    : D:\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Data\Lang\de\Supervisor\ID_CAMP_INTRO_M02.mpgFormat                           : MPEG-PSFile size                        : 2.66 MiBDuration                         : 39s 600msOverall bit rate                 : 563 KbpsWriting library                  : encoded by TMPGEnc 3.0 XPress Version. 3.0.4.24VideoID                               : 224 (0xE0)Format                           : MPEG VideoFormat version                   : Version 1Format settings, BVOP            : YesFormat settings, Matrix          : DefaultDuration                         : 39s 600msBit rate mode                    : VariableBit rate                         : 455 KbpsWidth                            : 160 pixelsHeight                           : 120 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio             : 4:3Frame rate                       : 25.000 fpsColor space                      : YUVBit depth                        : 8 bitsScan type                        : ProgressiveCompression mode                 : LossyBits/(Pixel*Frame)               : 0.949Stream size                      : 2.15 MiB (81%)Writing library                  : TMPGEnc 3.0 XPress Version. 3.0.4.24AudioID                               : 192 (0xC0)Format                           : MPEG AudioFormat version                   : Version 1Format profile                   : Layer 2Duration                         : 39s 600msBit rate mode                    : ConstantBit rate                         : 96.0 KbpsChannel(s)                       : 1 channelSampling rate                    : 32.0 KHzCompression mode                 : LossyStream size                      : 464 KiB (17%)
Imo, I'd make sure the codec is MPEG Vid 1 and keep the resolution (160x120 px) the same as well. Audio must be mono indeed. The other settings do not really matter I think.