policeresponceteam

W.I.P Carson SA441

That probably has to do with the audio traits of the audio file. All files should be 16bit mono in Wave format fer example.

Example details of an LA mod siren file:

Complete name                    : D:\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.1\Audio\Fx\sirens\Siren01.wavFormat                           : WaveFile size                        : 3.31 MiBDuration                         : 39s 334msOverall bit rate                 : 706 KbpsAudioID                               : 0Format                           : PCMFormat settings, Endianness      : LittleCodec ID                         : 1Codec ID/Hint                    : MicrosoftDuration                         : 39s 334msBit rate                         : 705.6 KbpsChannel(s)                       : 1 channelSampling rate                    : 44.1 KHzBit depth                        : 16 bitsStream size                      : 3.31 MiB (100%)
I'm purdie sure the bit rate and sampling rate aren't as important as format, channels and bit depth in this game.

So just make sure you export/save your audio file as .wav, mono (= 1 channel) and 16 bit. The rest doesn't really matter I think, a higher sampling rate will result in a larger file though.