hellboyhuy

Lighting and fire_alarm help

Hey guys, i try to put the my own fire alarm into the LA mod and it doesn't work. I created a WAV file. I start it out at 20 sec, then start shrink 13 then 10 but it doesn't work either IG. The fire gate sounds but there's no actual alarm. How do i fix it ?

Also, now i want to change all the light to blue on PD car but i don't know how to. i messed with Em4 editor about lighting. But i don't know how to fix it. Do i just need to change the light and also the path( shadow of it on the ground). All help would be appreciate.

Thanks

Is the WAV file Mono AKA Single channel?

As for the lights, when your in the light editing part of the editor, in the bottom right corner you will see three letters R, G, B each with a number beside it. This stands for Red, Green, Blue, respectively. You need to set the number according to the shade of blue you want. I believe soemthing like 10, 10, 100 is going to get you a blueish white light. Where as 10. 10, 200 gives you a much more true blue.