Darryl

Suggestions?

Hey,

After some time away from general modding (for every game), I'm back, but I'm have like no idea on what for modification I can work on. So, my question is: Do you guys have any suggestions for a city or country were I can base my modification on? 

Thanks and regards,

Darryl

Sorry if it is posted in the wrong section, I wasn't sure about it ^^.

Why not try to join an existing team and combine forces? Thats much more effective.

If you really want to start something new by yourself: do you have any particular interest? North-America, Europe or the Asian continent for example? I personally think an Asian modification (Hongkong for example) would be very interesting. There are a ton of American and Europian mods started. Why not do something that hasn't been done alot yet?

Thanks for all the reactions guys!

I'm still thinking about joining a exesting team, but I don't want to dissapoint them if I screw something up, because I'm an absolute perfectionist ^^. Everything that I make needs to be 100% as the picture/example. But I like the idea of the Asian Modification, because I haven't seen (much) mods about that part of the world.