Nathaniel Long

Burleson Texas Mod (WIP)

I am making a Mod of North Texas. Thank you Hoppah for the LA Mod 2.1 that I am using as a structure for my mod. Pictures will be coming in when they are finished.

Pictures will be screenshots from within the EM4 Editor using the Bandicam Program.

I tried to make and album for my acct on the forums, but it wouldn't let me. So I am using my Photobucket.

(Note: ** means completed and is in Photobucket Link)

## Units Type  -  Status (WIP/Complete)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

01 Ambulance - WIP

1. MedStar EMS
  2. Teddy Bear Transport
  3. DFW Airport MICU
  4. American Medical Response
  5. Tarrant County Medical Examiner
  6. Careflite MEDEVAC
  7. American Red Cross
  8. Huguley Hospital Mobile ICU
  9. MedStar EMS Commander
  10. MARK-9 SAR

02 Fire Department - WIP

I have messed up on the first one, I didn't link it to my Facebook, I tried to delete that one, but can't.

I live in the same county. Lookin forward to it.

Burleson, Texas (Johnson County)

Welcome to the forums, I see you are fairly new, just saw you had 2 different forum threads you started on same mod, be careful at doing that as their are a few rules to follow. Cant wait to see progress!

I tried to delete the other one, I did't Link it to my Facebook Acct.

I am making a Mod of my Hometown of Burleson, Texas. Thank you Hoppah for the LA Mod 2.1 that I am using as a structure for my mod. Pictures will be coming in when they are finished.

Pictures are here: http://s1241.photobucket.com/user/Nathaniel_Long/slideshow/Emergency%204/Burleson%20Texas

I tried to make and album for my acct on the forums, but it wouldn't let me. So I am using my Photobucket.