joachimnor

Ambulance Helicopter crash in Norway killing two

Today an ambulance helicopter crashed while landing at an incident scene. Apparently it hit high voltage cables. The fatalities are:

Pilot, Bjørn Nergård, 52
Anesthesiologist, Anders Rostrup Nakstad, 38

My thoughts goes to Norsk Luftambulanse and the families of the victims.

Helicopters in north europe constantly go they need to go something as said by theocd Police Scotlands EC-135 went down over a pub in Glasgow killing ten and then theres the north sea oil helicopter super pumas i think they were went down and so did a USAF pave hawk in Surry i think its a real shame this hopefully will change safety regulations in europe

Helicopters in north europe constantly go they need to go something as said by theocd Police Scotlands EC-135 went down over a pub in Glasgow killing ten and then theres the north sea oil helicopter super pumas i think they were went down and so did a USAF pave hawk in Surry i think its a real shame this hopefully will change safety regulations in europe

Im not an expert but I have a feeling this is human error. The helicopter hit powerlines then went down. Cant (in my eyes) blame the heli for that.

Video can be seen here