Chandler Stolte

changing skin without changing anything else

you could just extract the models from the mod file, then rebuild them in the editor under your own mod.

go through the program files and/or (x86) then go to sixteen tons of entertainment -> emergency 4 -> mods -> LA mod -> models -> vehicles -> Police -> then find the car you want, [i'll say papd for a model]  then copy everything titled 'papd.[whatever extention]'

then go back to 'mods' make a folder titled whatever you want then inside make a vehicles folder -> then make "Police" a folder -> then paste the files in there

open the editor, then open the mod you just made in the folders. Then go to models like when you select car models, i think it is F1. then go to objects there should be a childs or whatever folder for car wheels then doors then other parts. go to the car wheels hit new on the menu. You then name it, then at the bottom of the next pop up window there should be a blank line with a browse button next to it. hit browse find the file for the wheel then save. do the same in the door folder for the door. 

then go to vehicles off the model selecting menu, go to police, you can either make a new model or replace the stw. to replace the stw, select it, hit edit then hit browse on the menu. find the car body, then add the wheels and doors in childs, then edit lights accordingly

Hope that helps   :cheers:

If I reinstall Em4 I'll make a video