vuurvretertje

Changing freeplay map

Is there a way to change the freeplay map of the LAMOD? I've played the original and W00ds for way too long so the mod is getting a little boring. I am trying to play the mod with the Mkad Mod but I don't know how to.  I have tried to copy the "maps" file to the Lamod file and overwrite the maps file. It didn't worked, the game crashed when finished loading freeplay.

So my first question is it possible to play the LAmod with other maps than W00ds and the original and how?

And my second question is if this is also possible in multiplayer?

Is there a way to change the freeplay map of the LAMOD? I've played the original and W00ds for way too long so the mod is getting a little boring. I am trying to play the mod with the Mkad Mod but I don't know how to.  I have tried to copy the "maps" file to the Lamod file and overwrite the maps file. It didn't worked, the game crashed when finished loading freeplay.

So my first question is it possible to play the LAmod with other maps than W00ds and the original and how?

And my second question is if this is also possible in multiplayer?

It's probably crashing because the LA Mod's vehicles and objects are told to spawn at specific "virtual object" areas which are placed on the LA map through the editor; when you switched maps, the new map doesn't have those virtual objects.