firemanphil

**TEAMSPEAK 3 SERVER OPERATIONAL**

Hi Guys,

So I've seen some threads recently about how teamspeak 3 servers have been attempted to be made for these forums but that never actually happened. Well, I got a non profit license and I have made the server operational as of tonight! I have 512 slots on the server with 5 reserved for admins. So, if you are an admin please hop on the server so I can give you tags and we can set y'all up with admin offices etc. I am still in the process of making tags and channels and what not, but I have the basic chat rooms etc. Soon I will have channels for all the mod teams, tech support, etc. However, you need to comment here or PM me so that I can confirm that you would like a channel for your mod team otherwise that won't be made for you. Anyway I hope this can really help streamline mod creation and tech support etc. I will also have rooms for people who want to play multiplayer games!

Server IP: 70.172.252.75

~Phillip

about how teamspeak 3 servers have been attempted to be made for these forums but that never actually happened. 

Ive got to correct, you, we hosted a Teamspeak server for over 2 years but it was not moved over yet since we moved server and making the forum etc disponible at the new location is more a priority.

The teamspeak server wasnt a success either

Regards,

Stan

Also just a quick update! We have a need to fill 14 administrative positions. You need to be at least a lieutenant on these forums and a trusted member by others. As of right now we have 3 admins and that is it. We also have gameplay rooms for those of you who would like a teamspeak for multiplayer games. We will also be accepting requests for clans who wish to have channels on the server for interclan meeting purposes. 

I was just in there and it seemed pretty dead at the time, but ill try again tomorrow :)

Yeah it's been pretty dead. :dry:   People have seen the post but apparently don't want to come on the teamspeak. Since you're a Captain, if you would like, a place on the administration team is yours. Just let me know which one you want. PM for details.