Jennifer93

London Mod Adding Car Help

Well after playing the London mod for a while I though how would I make the London Ambulance Service Response Car the big one and though about using the Police Dog support Mondo which I did Got it skinned well but I put it in game and It shows up and Drives out of  the Police Section even though I Changed everything to the London Ambulance section so it should come out of the ambulance bay and be a Ambulance unit not Police one. The photos should Explain some off my problem the last 2 photos show the Paramedic unable to get in the Quick Response Car but the I tried with the police dog and man and it didn't work as well

Em4Deluxe2013-11-0506-17-04-31.png

Paramedics Ford

Em4Deluxe2013-11-0506-17-07-63.png

Em4Deluxe2013-11-0506-17-10-40.png

This is the Police K9 Ford

Em4Deluxe2013-11-0506-17-42-49.png

Me Unable to get him in the Paramedics Ford

Em4Deluxe2013-11-0506-18-19-03.png

Hi,

Did you follow Hoppahs tutorial?

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/tutorials/article/1-emergency-4-adding-vehicles/

Seems you are missing a few file edits. Along to this, in case the vehicle was a different vehicle then a docto's car you need to change the vehicle details in de editor to NEF in order to get the doctos to enter

Edit thank you for the help it now comes out off the Ambulance station and it allows medics to get in to it now so thank you very much