Quincy

Contamination Script Help

Hi I'm making a script/set of scripts that will require hazmat on scene to survey the area and find out what type of contaminate it is and then you would have to change them over to the correct type of suit for the situation. Here are my questions:

1. Is there a way to check for contamination in a script? I found this in EM4 sdk under gameobject section. I just need a way of detecting the type and posting to a helptext display. I have the logic I just don't know what function would be used to check for it.
    CONTAMINATION_ATOMIC,CONTAMINATION_CHEMICAL,CONTAMINATION_BIOLOGICAL
  2. I know that the hazmat events in freeplay are caused by a trigger detecting if a building within the trigger is on fire, is there a way of setting what type of contaminate it is? (ATOMIC, CHEM, BIO)

Thanks,

Quincy