DEVILSHADOWWOLF

game minimizes for no reason

hi all,

i have 911 first responders and for some reason every time i load up a mod and play it after a certain point of playing my game will minimize to desktop and i will have to click on em4.exe for it to load back up into the game. recently it has minimized during a multiplayer game and caused the other person to crash.

can someone help me with this issue.

edit:

here is my log file if anyone would like to look at it:

logfile.txt

logfile.txt

Hi, fix this:

?ScanVehicles: mod:Units/Vehicles/Police/235atfmcp/unit.xml not found or error in file?ScanVehicles: mod:Units/Vehicles/TEC/130bulldozer/unit.xml not found or error in file?ScanVehicles: mod:Units/Vehicles/Police/235atfmcp/unit.xml not found or error in file?ScanVehicles: mod:Units/Vehicles/TEC/130bulldozer/unit.xml not found or error in file

Open Unit.xml with browser to check for erors inside

Hi, fix this:

?ScanVehicles: mod:Units/Vehicles/Police/235atfmcp/unit.xml not found or error in file?ScanVehicles: mod:Units/Vehicles/TEC/130bulldozer/unit.xml not found or error in file?ScanVehicles: mod:Units/Vehicles/Police/235atfmcp/unit.xml not found or error in file?ScanVehicles: mod:Units/Vehicles/TEC/130bulldozer/unit.xml not found or error in file

Open Unit.xml with browser to check for erors inside

ok emc i will try that thanks.

edit: i cannot find the unit.xml for 235atfmcp or 130bulldozer. can u help me fix that.