Guest Simor

Winterberg 3.3 probs

Guest Simor

Hi, I've been playing Winterberg 3.3 for some weeks now, but there are some problems I'd like to solve:

- decontamination of victims?

- when I use the "mass casualty" tent the victims are moved to one of the white vw caravelles after have been picked up from the ground, and the caravelle cannot unload the patients at the hospital - it just keeps moving forwards and backwards at the hospital while turning on and off the siren?

- after a while the screen turns black and it exits to Windows. Are there a patch or a new config file available to solve this?

- when more than one person is declared dead it still one order one hearse?

Guest Gamesfunk
- decontamination of victims?
Pick the victim up with a fireman and bring it to the decontamination vehicle, the one which is posted at the fire house, not the one which comes in from outside the map. It is decontaminated and you have heal the victim, and bring it to a hospital.
- when I use the "mass casualty" tent the victims are moved to one of the white vw caravelles after have been picked up from the ground, and the caravelle cannot unload the patients at the hospital - it just keeps moving forwards and backwards at the hospital while turning on and off the siren?
Known problem, will be fixed later.
- after a while the screen turns black and it exits to Windows. Are there a patch or a new config file available to solve this?
If you have EM4, open up em4.cfg with Notepad and replace <var name="e4_doocclusion" value="1" /> with <var name="e4_doocclusion" value="0" /> (change the 1 to a 0).

If you have EM4 Deluxe, open up em4deluxe.cfg with Notepad en replace <var name="e4_doocclusion" value="1" /> with <var name="e4_doocclusion" value="0" /> (change the 1 to a 0).

- when more than one person is declared dead it still one order one hearse?
If two bodies are declared dead, by one doctor or more (it doesn't matter), two hearses will be called in to the scene. If it doesn't work, click on the body. You will have three options, which one can be used to call in additional hearses.

Hope this helps you out, or contact the Winterberg Mod Team.

G.

In freeplay for this mod i can only dispatch the fire units once, when they return to the station everyone exits and I cannot get them back into the vehicles when I disptach for the next incident.Am I beign stupid and just not seeing a command on one of the menus or has ayone else had this problem?