RealSnow

I need help. I have done everything.

Okay, so while broswing youtube, I found some awesome game called 911: FR. So I got it on Amazon. But, the game is broken in a way.

I have been looking through these forums, since before I got the game. I had the known problems down. And I have had everysingle problem listed. I have re-installed this game at least 20 times now. I'd really like to play the LA Mod. It looks awesome.

But, I get an error message when I try to open the Modinstaller file. I've done everything people on here say to do to fix it, and nothing works. Error messages is what I get. I can play the game once after each reinstall, then it breaks again. And I have to re-install to make it work. But I am still yet to be able to play a Mod.

I crash to desktop after the blackscreen, so I updated my drivers and all that fancy stuff. Nope, didn't work. I tried the code things when you edit strings or whatever, didn't work, nothing works.

I'm hoping someone here will know how to solve all of this, so I can enjoy this game. Right now, I wish I would have saved that 20$.