Darryl

Dreizelland Modification (Fictional)

Hello everyone,
Today I present you the "Dreizelland Modification. Dreizelland is a fictional province which is located in Netherlands and is one of the largest provinces of the Netherlands. Dreizelland has about 500,000 inhabitants and together they cause many reports for the emergency services. The emergency services in this modification will be fictitious but based iut actual vehicles from the Netherlands.

What will contain version 1.0?:
- Fictional emergency vehicles
- Multiplayer function

Progress
General:
Under general we mean
- Scripts (0%)
- Vehicles put in-game. (5%)

Police:
Volkswagen T5: 100%
Volkswagen T5 K9: 100%
Mercedes Benz Vito: 50%
Volkswagen Golf 5: 100%
Volkswagen Touran: 100%
EOD (Bomb Squad): 100%
Unmarked Cars 2x: 100%

The Fire Dept:
Firetruck x6 (Different Models): 0%
Car Equipment: 0%
Hazmat: 0%
Fireboat: 0%
Ladder truck: 0%

The Ambulance:
First Responder (VW Touran): 0%
Sigma: 0%
MMT: 0%
Ambulance x10: 0%
Trauma Chopper: 0%

The TEC:
Tow Truck: 0%
Engineer Car: 0%
Crane: 0%

Screenshots:
ojag.jpg
 Volkswagen T5 K9 unit
Model/Skin: Wittener/ Godra
Childs: Blackhunter,Kasseläner,BWRobert
Reskin: Darryl

Credits:
Volkswagen T5: Model/Skin: Wittener/ Godra,Childs:Blackhunter,Kasseläner,BWRobert
             Volkswagen Touran: Model/Skin:David, Stormi, FireFighter4Life 
             Volkswagen Golf V: 
Model/skin: Wittener 

Download link:
Not there yet!

Not to be mean but have u got any pics yet?

There's one picture of the Volkswagen T5 k9 unit in the spoiler under Screenshots. I'll try to upload some more pictures today.

There's one picture of the Volkswagen T5 k9 unit in the spoiler under Screenshots. I'll try to upload some more pictures today.

Oh sorry never noticed it thought my spoiler already opened haha :) nice work ;)

Dont want to be mean, i live in Noord Holland, and the skin aint right ;), on the hood and back should stand POLITIE and not the ''provincie''

Wil niet flauw zijn ofzo, maar ik woon in noord holland, en over heel nederland is de politie skin veranderd, er staan geen provincies meer op, maar over heel nederland staat er op de motorkap en achterklep gewoon POLITIE dus geen bijv: Zaanstreek Waterland :)

Dont want to be mean, i live in Noord Holland, and the skin aint right ;), on the hood and back should stand POLITIE and not the ''provincie''

Wil niet flauw zijn ofzo, maar ik woon in noord holland, en over heel nederland is de politie skin veranderd, er staan geen provincies meer op, maar over heel nederland staat er op de motorkap en achterklep gewoon POLITIE dus geen bijv: Zaanstreek Waterland :)

Really? I have not heard of it but I'll take a look and maybe I let the province as well be, but that depends. Still, thanks for the feedback :)

- Edit - 

I toke a look at it and marcoclusius1 was right. I'm going to change it ASAP. Thanks for the information marcoclusius1.

Hi, this vehicle is the same as Darryl's model, provincie on hood, not politie.

politie-Desktop-Resolutie.jpg

That's what I thought but since from 2013 the striping changed. Now there than Police on the hood instead of the province

Hi, this vehicle is the same as Darryl's model, provincie on hood, not politie.

politie-Desktop-Resolutie.jpg

Dutch:

Omdat dat een oude foto is. Politieregio 'Zuid-Holland-Zuid' bestaat namelijk niet meer. De provincie heeft trouwens nooit op voertuigen gestaan, wel de politieregio. Sinds 2012/2013 is er de nationale politie en zijn de 25 regiokorpsen opgegaan in één landelijke eenheid waaronder weer tien regionale eenheden vallen. Daarmee is de aanduiding op de voertuigen dus ook veranderd en staat er blijkbaar alleen nog maar 'politie' op de motorkap (zie hier voor een voorbeeld). De oude politieregio 'Zuid-Holland-Zuid' valt nu onder de regionale eenheid 'Rotterdam-Rijnmond'.

English:

Nice car

Nederlands:
Hey, voor wat je tot nu toe gemaakt hebt ziet alles er super goed uit, je doet hier mooi je best mee, ga ik Zeker volgen, veel succes, als je hulp nodig hebt, pm me maar :)

English:
Hey, on the points of your work now all of it looks pretty great, you are doing youre best for it, i really going to follow this mod ;), good luck, if you need any help, shoot  me a pm :)

Nederlands:

Hey, voor wat je tot nu toe gemaakt hebt ziet alles er super goed uit, je doet hier mooi je best mee, ga ik Zeker volgen, veel succes, als je hulp nodig hebt, pm me maar :)

English:

Hey, on the points of your work now all of it looks pretty great, you are doing youre best for it, i really going to follow this mod ;), good luck, if you need any help, shoot  me a pm :)

Thanks Marco, I'll keep that in my mind

The Volkswagen looks good, nice work so far.

Thank you sir. 

Dutch:

Omdat dat een oude foto is. Politieregio 'Zuid-Holland-Zuid' bestaat namelijk niet meer. De provincie heeft trouwens nooit op voertuigen gestaan, wel de politieregio. Sinds 2012/2013 is er de nationale politie en zijn de 25 regiokorpsen opgegaan in één landelijke eenheid waaronder weer tien regionale eenheden vallen. Daarmee is de aanduiding op de voertuigen dus ook veranderd en staat er blijkbaar alleen nog maar 'politie' op de motorkap (zie hier voor een voorbeeld). De oude politieregio 'Zuid-Holland-Zuid' valt nu onder de regionale eenheid 'Rotterdam-Rijnmond'.

English:

Nice car

Thanks for the information, Hoppah. Moreover, it is pretty cool that you respond to my topic: D

This week no updates because i'm working on some other things. Since Monday I'll try to make some more updates.