bama1234

Bugs with edited fire station -and- bug with dissapearing commands

New fire station is working, except - after Engine 2 returns to the station and empties, it will no longer re-staff when the alarm is called. Engine 1 does the same thing (it is at Station 2). No other vehicle has this problem. I've combed through the scripts and I can't figure out why it staffs when the alarm rings on the game's start, but not afterwards.

Also with the fire station - the gates will rise at the start of the game during alarm, but not when alarm is pressed manually.

I'm also having a problem where if you connect all possible hose connections to hoses, ALL commands dissapear from the vehicle hosting those connections.

Anyone have any ideas?

Update: Whatever the problem is, it lies within Engine 2's prototype file settings. I replaced the prototype files, and model files, with the stock ones from the LA mod and the problem dissapeared. It may have also fixed the commands bug, I will give an update on that soon.