axe12t

how to install.rar mod file

Thank you very much guys. I got an extractor and got rock port working but all the emergency lights are blinking white squares, weird. I'm trying to change the light mod and see if that helps. But as far as harbor city goes I still cant get that up. I did manage to get all contents in the mod file but when I start em 4 and go to mods, it has a wrench for a picture and wont load up??? I've been working on these games for three days now and damn there starting to get to me lol. But the US Army mod is awesome until you get to the end and just have to do the same missions over and over again lol... but they did a great job with it. But if you guys have any suggestions for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Its nice to know that the brotherhood from all over the country has your back even on games lol.

The blinking white squares are missing coronas.  I don't remember the exact post, but I believe it was by EM4Life about a light mod he did he had a similar thing.  Search for " missing coronas " in the forums, it should find the link and maybe that will fix it.

No idea for the other stuff.