hauntedlighthouse

Was this suppose to be an incident?

Was this going to be an incident but never added?

I literally just watched a pedestrian get run over by a train-(very painful looking) It come in as an incident, but he shows up on the map as a red X and needing aid.I'm just curious if this was suppose to be a incident that never actually got added or not.I tried googling for it, but I keep getting news about real train hits.

I know on the multiplayer map ive seen people get hit by trains quite a lot, i think its just the AI being stupid like a fair few people in modern society by trying to cross when the barriers are down, so i think its just a path bug more than an event which never got added.

I have gotten this a few times as well. it is NOT a call, it is just the AI getting stuck when the bars come down and then the Train hitting him. There is no way to actually save him unles you have posted an ambualnce there to watch for such events or if you are watching your mini map like a hawk.

As in real life the hit points are really high on this one, I believe in about a minute if you don't start applying first aid asap the patient dies. It is a real interesting "event"

Since it's not dispatched and I'm not always looking at the mini-map I arrive there late and their dead...

He was dead on scene for me, I was just looking over there as I was dealing with a guy with a gun and was wondering how he got across the map in less than a minute, I zoomed over and saw the guy being ran over and the train kept pushing him and he kept rolling until he finally got tossed to the side.I sent the Helicopter, but he was dead.

A very painful, tragic way to go.:/