kwillis

911 first responders graphics problem

Hey yall,

So I just got my brand new computer in today. I downloaded 911 first responders from atari and tried to play it without modding anything yet. All it shows is the road lines, and the stuff on the sides like the dispatcher, truck buttons, etc. but the map has just got road lines. The rest of the map looks black or really dark. I can call out trucks and stuff like regular, I just cant see anything. I have reinstalled the game 3 times now and it does the same thing everytime. I have also tried running it as admin. Here are some of the computer specs. if you need more just let me know and how to get there. Any help is apreciated!

Graphics Coprocessor - Intel HD Graphics 4000

RAM - 8 GB DDR3

Hard Drive - 1 TB

Processor - 2.5 GHz Core i5-3210M

Operating System - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Item model number - i15R-2105sLV

What do yall think is going on? Can yall help?

Hey,

With Intel graphics cards, you might have a problem with shadows in the game. Try turning off all shadows in the graphics options, and if that doesn't work then lower all graphics settings and resolution and see if that changes anything.

Wow, this is posted 2x in 2 different topics! I just answered it in the GENERAL TALK section under Emergency 4.

Please in the future limit your posts of the SAME question to 1 area.

I know. I tried to delete the other one before i did this one. I figured i'd get in trouble. so you can just reply here and ignore my question over there...what driver should i update to? or where should I look to see if I should update? thanks and sorry...

I finally got the graphics working right. I just had to turn the shadows off. Now I have another problem, I can't figure out how to mod it. I tried to download the LA mod and it comes up saying that it cant find the version of the game to install it, but yet I can still install it to my computer. I purchased the game from atari.com and downloaded it. I had the exact same game on my old computer and it worked fine, I could mod it and everything. whats up now?