SS6299

LOOKING FOR A MODELER FOR A SMALL WORK

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DO THIS SMALL JOB for ME. I have provided the following file below if you are interested in doing this leave a comment or send me a PM.What I need you to do this make a black and white DO NOT PUT ANYTHING AT ALL ONLY MAKE A REGULAR BLACK AND WHITE. I want like this as shown in this picture http://images.gtcarl...es/58632850.jpg. If I could but cant right now I would have compensate you. THANK YOU I really appreciate it.

post-42732-0-74550800-1369854812_thumb.p

welcome to the forum ;)

actually this is just a 5 min work and i guess you could have done it yourself pretty good ^^

but since you are new, i made it for you. (hope this is what you wanted)

which leads to an important "welcome message":

if you are planning to make any kind of modification for this game, don't expect other people to do all the work for you. many have tried, many have failed and the only way to get something done is to learn how to do it yourself.

most of the people here - including myself - have started with no skills at all, read tutorials, tried things out and did the best they could in their free time to learn how mapping, skinning, 3d modeling and all the stuff is done.

and.... lower your expectations.

a huge mod like LA, Winterberg, Wegberg, RCMP, Manhattan, etc. takes months over months (sometimes years) to develop and to be finished.

if you start out with no skills, try a reskin, lightmod or something else for just a few - maybe just one or two - vehicles.

othwerwise you might be very disappointed when you figure out that you neither have the time nor skill to finish a mod, even if it's for yourself.

well, didn't want to discourage you, so here's your skin :D

post-30148-0-94442000-1369947865_thumb.p

greetz

@Rettungstier Thanks For doing I know how to do it but had some difficulties doing I am not new to this is just that my old account was deleted or lost and I wanted to make a new thanks by the way. I also have a ? for you is because I did a skin for a Crown Victoria but how do you make as a model.

welcome to the forum ;)

actually this is just a 5 min work and i guess you could have done it yourself pretty good ^^

but since you are new, i made it for you. (hope this is what you wanted)

which leads to an important "welcome message":

if you are planning to make any kind of modification for this game, don't expect other people to do all the work for you. many have tried, many have failed and the only way to get something done is to learn how to do it yourself.

most of the people here - including myself - have started with no skills at all, read tutorials, tried things out and did the best they could in their free time to learn how mapping, skinning, 3d modeling and all the stuff is done.

and.... lower your expectations.

a huge mod like LA, Winterberg, Wegberg, RCMP, Manhattan, etc. takes months over months (sometimes years) to develop and to be finished.

if you start out with no skills, try a reskin, lightmod or something else for just a few - maybe just one or two - vehicles.

othwerwise you might be very disappointed when you figure out that you neither have the time nor skill to finish a mod, even if it's for yourself.

well, didn't want to discourage you, so here's your skin :D

post-30148-0-94442000-1369947865_thumb.p

greetz