marcoclusius1

spawning cars EMS

hey guys, i have a question, i'm working on a privat mod.

i have the question of how to spawn police, fire/ambulance cars, in the LA mod the cars are spawned an the station, how do i d that?, or how do i spawn the cars somewere else on the map?, with no station?!

Unfortunately, the way I did it in the LA Mod requires scripting. There are virtual objects on the map (those blue boxes) which are used to spawn the vehicles upon start via script. The script is called LAFireStationstart.script.

However, you can also use the editor to place vehicles on the map and just save the map instead. That's probably easier for someone without scripting experience.

Good luck,

Hoppah

Unfortunately, the way I did it in the LA Mod requires scripting. There are virtual objects on the map (those blue boxes) which are used to spawn the vehicles upon start via script. The script is called LAFireStationstart.script.

However, you can also use the editor to place vehicles on the map and just save the map instead. That's probably easier for someone without scripting experience.

Good luck,

Hoppah

thanks, already did that, just have to add some more traffic and buildings so it is a nice map, do you have any tips??

btw how do i add accidents?, cause i have a big road with a savety lane on it, and maybe it's possible to ad a car crash on there?