tallen01

Editing lights on models

I have looked around this forum for about an hour now with no luck. I hate to bother anyone with this....But how in the world do you get the vehicle to spin when working on the lights. I have figured out that the arrows move the vehicle up and down but i cannot get it to rotate or zoom in and out. Now I know that in the actual editor how to zoom in and out but I am talking about when you go into the edit vehicle function and edit lights. It shows the vehicle and where the light it placed But I cant get the light to fit in the right area. Thanks for any help at all!!!

I just started doing this recently, so I found it. Select the model BEFORE you hit edit, and RIGHT CLICK DRAG to rotate the model. That is for rotate on main screen.

For in the edit window, it is same, using Right Click. I've had to play with getting things into rough position and then using arrow keys to zoom/pan. takes lots of patience. I recently redid the lights on the Basic Ambulance in the SCPD mod on my computer ( they were no where near right on my DL of them) and it took me lots of trial/error to get them almost perfect.