Hi Everyone

I am new to modding but have played emergencyy games with mods before. I would like to create my own mod but with a large team. I would like to have a wide variety of vehicles and people. I would like australian/amarican sirens, car models from around the world with all diffrent paint jobs e.g. Holden's and ford's - Australia, american vehicles i dont really care. I would like it to be so anyone who want to mod can create what they want. I do need people to do the scripts and all that stuff, all i have done before was lighting for a submod for the LA mod and i am not even that good. I want people to help and show me how to do skins and models for vehicles and good lighting. I dont care how experienced you are just as long as you are happy to work as a team and we all can except others ideas. I dont mind the amount of vehicles and people and i am happy to here from everyone about there ideas. If anyone is interested please reply to this.

Thanks and hope you will help.

If you're looking for help on how to get in to modding and learning the skills such as skinning and modelling I suggest you head over to the Modding Support Section and hit up YouTube to get some videos showing you how to use programmes such as Photoshop and Autodesk 3DS Max :happy:

People aren't usually too fond of mod threads which more or less require the recruitment of a whole team to get completed; practice on your skills, and ask any questions you have in the support forums, and then when you have something to show to others you'll have a greater chance of convincing people to come and help you! :cool:

In future, it's best advised to get a good start on things before posting in the Mods topic to avoid the wrath of the community! :laugh:

Regards,

Rlast.

great first post...learn some skills and show some work (of your own) ,then people might be more willing to help otherwise it will just be another make a mod for me topic that will die a slow death.