Zach1019

Creating a Tornado Event for EM4

Hmmm. Just a spontaneous thought, how is the toxic cloud made? This event could be modified to work as a tornado instead.

Else, you could make the tornado as a rampaging civilian that shoots everything. Make it shoot everything that's close (instant hit, high firerate etc.) and then you should make him escape the earlier determined escape path. Then, somehow, make the event NOT fail when he reaches his goal and despawns, just make the event-objectives to treat all casualties etc.

Replace the criminals model with one that looks like a tornado and you should be done.

I have no idea whether this'll work, but it's sure worth a shot!

I was wondering if it was possible to make a new tornado event for EM4? It woul be like an earthquake but with a physical tornado. There would be damage and injured people in the path the tornado took. Any help would be great!

Thanks

Zach

In freeplay its 90% impossible, in a mission its 100% possible. Mission scripts allow you to do anything. For freeplay you could just make it like a giant car accident, with debris all over the map etc

I can help you with that! I already started work on making a tornado mission for myself. But I'm more than welcome to share it with you :)

That would be great! Thanks Marshall!

In freeplay its 90% impossible, in a mission its 100% possible. Mission scripts allow you to do anything. For freeplay you could just make it like a giant car accident, with debris all over the map etc

Ok I can try that. Thanks for all of the replies and help! :D