modern futuristic mod (w.i.p) scripter needed

hello

i am warhunterwolf1-1 and i am making a mod for emergency 4

it is called modern futuristic

and the basic concept of this mod is to have controllable units in emergency 4 that can have abilities as breaking down walls, shooting flashbang grenades at demonstrators etc..etc..

but to have all these abilities work i will need a scripter for my team if anyone is interested in the position and knows a lot of emergency 4 scripting go ahead and pm me and i will respond to your pm as soon as possible and i will see if you are what i am looking for.

if interested please submit a pm in this format.

I.general information and experience

emergency-planet username:

scripting abilities:(list scripting abilities)

scripting experience:(list experience and previous mods that you have scripted)

III.scripting terms

1.treat other team members the way you want to be treated.

IV. signature

if you understand the term as listed above sign your emergency-planet.com username at the end of your pm and send it off and i will look at it.

Sorry but you're not likely to find anyone who can do what you want them to do. The few people who can script are likely to be working on mods already, and all your mod is at the moment is some reskins of the standard game vehicles.

Plus

honesty question

will you be a honest and loyal scripter and not steal the scripts that you make for my mod and use them to make a better mod than mine?(Y/N)

III.scripting terms

1. no stealing mod scripts for personal use

2. thats it #1 was the only term you have to abide by.

If anyone makes a script for you, it would still be their script, not yours. You would just have permission to use it. They would be free to distribute it as they wanted, or make their own mod, and you couldn't really stop them.

What your discribing is pushing the game limitations!

keep in mind the time fram this game was built and the technolgy its built on! There is only so much that can be done and most of it has! Im not saying its completly impossible but coupled with the time it would take to script somthing like that and the age of the game + the impending Emergency 5 release unless you learn to script the chances of you finding a random person to do it is about none!

I hate to be a idea killer its just how it is =/ Take a look around the forums and pick up some scripting skills would be your best bet!