cnyle

Sirens will not work

Hello all, I have been lerking around this site for a couple of weeks now, but I have developed a problem that I cannot find a solution to. I have added the NY mod and LA mod to my game, but now when I have any units arriving on scene they do not have their sirens going. If I move a unit, they will start the sirens, but not while in route. It seems that with the original units that came with the game everything worked fine. I have searched and read every post I could find here, but nothing has helped me out. The only thing I have done to the game is that I tried to add my own sirens to the original, but I later removed them and put the original ones back in. I never touched the script files or anything else. I hope I can get this corrected, and any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

When you call a unit from off the map, they have no sirens just lights. The only time a called unit will have sirens on automatically is when you use a battallion chief call command to call a unit that is already on the map, e.g. from a fire station on the map in the LA/NY mod.

Thanks for replying, with some help from a couple of other members here I received the same answer. I've only had the game for a week, but it seemed as though when I first started the units were running the sirens, but I guess I'm getting too old now lol. Thanks again.