titannub

Clan Summit Meeting

It is with great pride that i announce the First Clan Summit.

In the past the major clans of EM4 have hardly gotten along let alone decided to become peaceful with one another and work together to make a better gaming experience for all the emergency community.

The emergency series isnt some couch huggers fps or some rpg set in mystical worlds with pandas and scantly clad females, no it is a team based strategy where one mistake can cost entire crews there lives and double the need for resources. Each clan is different in its own right, but when you enter a game room and your 3 buddies choose an emergency service ie. police, fire, ems, you know there's no more rivalries, there's the job at hand and nothing is gonna change that clan or no clan. So this meeting signifies the ending of rivalries in a game that shouldn't have EVER had rivalries and starts to form bonds of brotherhood among the highest ranks of each clan.

To all clan leaders large and small we offer an invitation to the summit for you and 1 of your officers or members that you trust to help represent you. To everyone else clan or not i hope that you will support the clans in this endeavor to erase everything but friendly competition from our future and put away past issues that have scarred the clan system for everyone of the emergency community.

Any clan wishing to join that hasn't received invitation already please private message me or even post here and ill be sure to get you the meeting time an location. Thank you all for your support.

IEM Chief

Titan

iem-summit-2013-brn_zps70530337.png

yes, i already messaged Titans and ERU will be there

Anyway you can change your name because it is eerily to similar, kind of humorous actually. I saw you tried getting on MERU earlier in the month and appears ERU was started sometime in mid Janurary shortly after. Try using your imagination and creativity and come up with something unique. It's like if I'd name my clan Squad 56 lol. Just reccomendation

As a quick update the current clans attending and the members representing them are as follows unless ive forgotten some which is HIGHLY likely so if so let me know ASAP!

MERU

Chief of Operations Fernandez

Assistant Chief Waskaas

SQUAD 55

Chief Kicks

Asst. Chief Eddie

EOC

Chief Firemedic/James

Deputy Chief Nathan

ERU

Chief Zombie

Asst.Chief KAR1314 or Public Affairs person Fire81

IEM

Chief Titan

Asst. Chief Jacob

Finally after much laziness and some inability to get the file up anywhere but on em planet ive finally done it! Before downloading please fully read and understand the information on the page as the language gets a bit choice at times. It was a great First step.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/files/file/538-clan-summit-1st-meeting/

Jesus, I never even saw this, nor knew it was happening. Otherwise I would of showed up to represent HCI. Oh well, Maybe next time!

fear not good friend, well be having the second clan summit meeting sunday the 24th. Also to anyone else looking to join please contact me im sure we would all love to meet you and find out where your clan stands on things.

summit meeting #2 will be held Sunday the 24th of Feb. Please contact me if you haven't already about joining the talks.

A quick update, recent events have led me to change my thoughts on basic members joining in the clan summit and because of that the summit set for sunday the 24 at 12pm eastern us time will be open for everyone! Guest are to be in the teamspeak atleast 30 minutes before the summit starts for processing, please note clan heads and attending officers need only join at the start time but the teamspeak will be open all morning for folks to come in and chat with the iem staff and anyone else attending the event.

When joining please list your clan beside your name.

Only clan leaders and there accompanying officers will be able to speak or type during the event so dont ask.

Teamspeak - VOICE-TX1.BRANZONE.COM:10031

Password - CLANSUMMIT (all caps, no space.)

See you there,

IEM Chief Titan