haha24ha

People stopping when crossing streets/not crossing etc

Alrighty..my pedestrians like to get in long lines, and not cross streets..or when they do, they get half way and decide to stop and not move for on coming cars. And they also don't exit the map like they should, so it gets very congested.

I've tried completely deleting the game and re-installing it but this problem still occurs.

I'm just wondering if anyone would know how to solve this problem? I would probably love you forever if you could solve this for me.

Here's an example.. (this doesn't just happen in the Arthus mod, but a lot of others too)

There's more vidoes on my YouTube account if needed.

Im having the same exact problem. I just downloaded the Harbor City mod and in single player they just stop and start forming long lines. I havent had this problem with the Rockport mod. But im not too good at working on spawn points or anything like that so im not sure exactly what to do.....

The problem is it's not sometimes, it's every time. I know sometimes you have to go and move people off of the roads etc, but if you watch my vidoes you'll understand my problem...in some mods I have major problems, and it's just me and maybe a few others.

For example, this happens in the Winterberg mods, Aarhus, FD Command MP Map, Harbor City 3.3.2 and occasionally in Norway V1.2 (but I think that's a universal problem) I've not yet tested out other mods since I've re-installed my game.

Alrighty..I think...I've solved the problem. (wooho)

In the Aarhus mod there's a lot of what I would like to call unnecessary directional changes for the people walking around. What I did was I went and removed all the spots that I felt weren't necessary which made the paths a lot simpler, which...has solved my problem in that mod, haven't tried it in any others yet. I'm starting to think maybe after a certain amount of directional changes in a path, it just becomes too much? Also, I think not having direction changes over bridges and roads helps too.

And you don't do anything about the person who insults me of being blind?

You sir, are corrupt

Corrupt? I'm not getting paid - over or under the table - to moderate this place.

Your first comment shows you haven't been looking at the video as it is an obvious bug. The "blind" part may have been slightly harsh, I agree, but I wouldn't go so far as to consider it insulting.

On the other hand, "I'm not talking to you STFU" is uncalled for and totally unacceptable.

This is one of the most frustrating bugs I've ever come across. In Habor City I attempt to move them either by Fire or Police units, but eventually there ends up being way too many people and it's too much to handle and I have to quit the freeplay and restart it. I really really REALLY hope someone, or even myself can find the fix to this issue. For now I'll just continue to attempt to accept it :drink: