NathanDollinger

*IMPORTANT* Clan Mutualality

Mutual Clan Agrement!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be more willing to join a Clan/Group which allows play with other groups/clans?

2. 2. Do you think Multiple clans/groups reaching a mutual packed is possible?

3. 3. Overall would this be a good move for the EM4 and future EM5 Community

As im sure any one that has looked into clans playing Em4 knows. Between the 4 or 5 major groups there are major Diffrences!

However these diffrences are not with out simularity!

We all play or mod EM4!

As some know i am the Deputy Chief at Emergency Operations Command!

I recently met with some heads of other groups in a effort to bring a mutual agrement and understanding to provided a more friendly atmospher between groups and more opurtunity to play!

This in know way requiers mergeing or combinding groups but simply seting a resonable and respectable understanding to provided a better community expirence!

I would like to get feed back on this idea in two forms

First anser the Poll!

Second give any thoughts or ideas you have on this Mutual agrement and how you think it well effect the overall EM4 community!

What would be great to see is that all groups get together and make a big community and with in that community there is 2 divisions the realism and the casual. All the modders get together and make a modding team with in that community and they all work together and help the 2 divisions out with the realism and casual mod or mods.

Ranking of the community(Example):

Community Manager-over sees all operations with in the community

Commissioner - over sees all operations with in the community

Assistant Commissioner - over sees all operations with in the community

Chief- Over sees operations in the realism division

Deputy Chief - over sees casual division

Then the officers with in the division are captain and lieutenant

What would be great to see is that all groups get together and make a big community and with in that community there is 2 divisions the realism and the casual. All the modders get together and make a modding team with in that community and they all work together and help the 2 divisions out with the realism and casual mod or mods.

And what would bethe point in that? The MP communities that create their own mods and do their own work are doing fine.

Some choose to be exclusive some are open to people coming and going.

To attempt to put people in charge of what other MP groups can do is not going to work.

In my opinion, just leave people to it, the only thing I'd like to see is less hostility between groups, I don't really understand the need for it.

x

And what would bethe point in that? The MP communities that create their own mods and do their own work are doing fine.

Some choose to be exclusive some are open to people coming and going.

To attempt to put people in charge of what other MP groups can do is not going to work.

In my opinion, just leave people to it, the only thing I'd like to see is less hostility between groups, I don't really understand the need for it.

x

^ My point exactly and my goal is not to merge groups! I have not intreset in being one big group cause like you said it wont work!

But there is no need for the hostility and we can diffentily be more friendly and have some respect and mutuallity between all the groups!

I personally feel that the clans making peace is the first step towards a truly amazing coexistence. The clans for EM4 or even EM5 or any game in the future are NOT going away, people want to game together its in our nature to want to be part of groups. The clans themselves are amazing groups, but not all people can get along its never going to happen, if one clan head cant get along with another clan head those two clans wont coexist with any decency simply because of disputes. I try with my clan to keep friendly or at least open lines of communication to not only the clan heads but to modders and the like and it honestly alway had a benefit to my clan so in closing im proud of what is being asked here, and i fully support "not merging" a coming together of all the clans if only just for the clans to keep a finger on the pulse of the community at large per say. Even among two clans who hate one another the old saying know thy enemy stands strong. Excellent idea for a poll nathan.

I think that it could definitely happen, and I think that the officers of all of our clans would be able to easily work something out with each other, but I personally as a member of EOC could see where some situation would erupt between members of different clans arguing about which clan's mods are better and I don't like you and all that junk. Just what I think.

I like this. Firemedic (EOC Chief) just instituted what you said here, but instead of having just lower ranking officers doing different divisions, we have two separate battalions, 1 for casual and 2 for both casual and hardcore. They both have Battalion Chiefs then Captains, then lieutenants and then FTO's.

EOC has recently created a "Mutual Aid" tag for our website, this is in hopes of creating more interaction and better relations between EM4 clans and the community. Basically you head on over to our website application page and fill out the small application on the right. (If you do want to become an EOC member fill out the bigger application on the left.) Anyways the small Mutual Aid application on the right IS NOT FOR EOC MEMBERSHIP so for all the clans out there that have a no double clanning policy this will not affect you guys, people that use this small app ARE NOT becoming EOC members. Anyways you fill that app out appropriately and an EOC officer will review it and we will check to see if you are really a part of the clan you say you are, this is open to other clan Officers and Members. Once approved you will be auto tagged with "Mutual Aid" and have access to view, start threads and post in the following 3 forums, "Emergency Services", "Gaming" and "Off Topic". We will be adding more in the future. Our current moderators are the 5 EOC officers, we may add more in the future but not sure yet. We have already had 2 officers from another clan join already, hoping for more. Anyways head on over and check it out if y'all are interested! Hope to see you there!