Haszki

hose length

It's possible to script it and hard coded maybe, if the editor has a script editor it must be possible to do it with the variable "if"

It may well be possible to overwrite the base with a script perhaps yes, but there's no indication as to any of the parameters that dictate the length, as you would find if you were say editing another script, where someone has already defined the terms that will edit the game. As for the variable 'if', that's just a general scripting term used in almost all scripts, but as highlighted above, you'll need to know specific variables from within the game to actually be able to edit.

It may well be possible to overwrite the base with a script perhaps yes, but there's no indication as to any of the parameters that dictate the length, as you would find if you were say editing another script, where someone has already defined the terms that will edit the game. As for the variable 'if', that's just a general scripting term used in almost all scripts, but as highlighted above, you'll need to know specific variables from within the game to actually be able to edit.

Nearly every editor has the variable "if", but I'll try to script.

there must be one scripter more, because I don't have much time.

if we find the firehose pipe thing, we must place it on the ground and click properties.

last time I scripted was 2 years back, so I forgot all the stuff.

but yeah some other scripter must help, I can only script now with variables.

anyway I tried to do me best, but just like I said, I don't have enough time to do it.

Note:

try to find a modder wich can do it, I thought Hoppa did this or the creator of Danish mod.

Note #2:

I looked into logfile.txt and I noticed I missing some objects, I don't know why because it's installed from a CD.