Rlast

Emergency 4 - Taser Model Idea

Hey all, I've started work on a Taser model, perhaps with the view of adding it too the Aiken County Mod project, but more importantly just to improve my modelling skill and try to get better! :) Tell me what you guys think; the depth of the model is low simply due to the use of textures in Emergency 4 being more important :D, as you won't see that many details anyway.

taser.png

Great Job i would like to be able to use it in the Lancaster, California Mod send me a PM when you get a chance.

Thank You

Thanks for all your responses and comments guys!

Look at the Queensland mod, they have a script so you can use a Tasergun ^^

That's very useful information Cops; great for proceeding forward, and getting this thing to actually work in the game!

With regards to JamesJackson and Zach1019, thanks for your interest in the project :) However, as the model needs some adjustments, needs to be UV mapped and textured, and most importantly, needs to get working in the game first, I can't give it to you guys yet! The problem is, I need to sort out the file formats, and I'm not sure if it even works in the game XD. Stuff like putting it in to the editor will have to be tested first :) However, I'll keep you guys posted, and I'll tell everyone about any updates to the model!

The Taser works to some degree in the London Mod based off Eggcarton's original scripts. If you were wanting to use it I'd look at that :)

Nice model! :)

Thanks for the infor The OC-D! :) I'll be sure to take a look at that.

Thanks for the compliments Zach!

In response to Fred03, I might bring out a small pack of non-lethal models if I get half the chance to work on them! I've got an M67 grenade on its way, just preparing the textures for that at the moment, and if you have any ideas please feel free to PM them to me :)