WFC153

Quick Question

Does anyone know if I buy the Emergency 3 and 4 combo it will support the Manhattan Mod and will it be in German? If so how can I make it English or will downloading the Manhattan or LA Mod will it be English. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey WFC153,

If you buy the combo pack it should work because I believe it just installs the two games in different directories so they're simply separate games. With regards to the language, I'm not sure if it comes in English or not. I wouldn't worry about that though, I personally own the French version even though I'm not French (I do speak quite a bit of French, but it's not as if I'm listening to what they say anyway!) So the language isn't really important, the buttons have symbols etc. so it's easy to tell what's what.

Also, some mods simply convert the languages for you sometimes.

What is the aiken mod where can i get it?

The Aiken County Submod is a modification currently in development as a submod for the Los Angeles v2.1 modification for Emergency 4 (9:11 First Responders). You can find the Los Angeles Mod v2.1 in the download section of this forum. The Aiken County Submod has not been released yet but you can find all information here:

It is possible that the mod will be developed as a stand-alone module to the Los Angeles project in future.

Rlast.