kameronbc21

so where do i put the files

If you have unzipped/unpacked them you need to drag the .e4mod file onto the the Mod Installer and let it install. Then it should be in game :)

Any problems or you need clarification, let me know :)

The OC-D

well when i unpacked them and sent them to a filder on my desk top i dragged them over in to the LA mod file and they dont show up

What is it exactly that you are downloading? If you're downloading LA Mod 2.1 that has its own installer so you need to run the .exe file instead; most mods fit into one of those two categories. If you're downloading additional units they come in a variety of forms... :)

The OC-D

What is it exactly that you are downloading? If you're downloading LA Mod 2.1 that has its own installer so you need to run the .exe file instead; most mods fit into one of those two categories. If you're downloading additional units they come in a variety of forms... :)

The OC-D

im useing the LA mod 2.1 the 90s mod 1.8 additional mods by hoppa and the additional mods by ale

im useing the LA mod 2.1 the 90s mod 1.8 additional mods by hoppa and the additional mods by ale

Well LA mod 2.1 should have an installer for it. As for other submods etc, after you extract from the rar, you need to find your game directory. Either wizardworks/911 firstresponders or sixteen tons entertainment/Emergency 4. Then in there you will see a folder called mods and in there should be your LA mod. Then follow the directions the the submods give you. Most likely you will take the folders inside the submod and copy/overwrite the LA mod folders. They should have directions. Hope this helped a bit.