Zach1019

Tractor Trailer Car Accident

I am trying make a tractor trailer car accident but I don't know how to make it a wrecked car. I know how to make the accident I just don't know how to make a tractor trailer a wrecked vehicle that I can put people inside of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is a tutorial on how to make accidents somewhere in the forums or tutorials page but I can't find it. I saved it on my computer though and credits goes to whoever posted it. I have not personally tried it so not sure if it actually works.

How to add accidents in the editor:

Go into the editor to one of the accident scenes and click on the car then go to properties and notice the name on the car CCAR01 then go into traits and there is check box that says Person Enclosed and when checked, there is a little tab underneat that says CCARP01. If you click on the glass or skid marks, you will notice CCARD01.

Select under vehicles wrecks sliceable & place that vehicle where ever. Name that vehicle when placed CCAR31 (start there and work up from 31,32,33). Go into that vehicles traits and check the person enclosed and pick one from the menu. If you want multiple vehicles, select another wrecks sliceable and place it, name it CCARD31. Go into traits person enclosed..yada yada. If you want to add skid marks or glass, go into debris and pick appropriate one and add. Name it CCARD31 as well. If you want to add people that aren’t in the cars, just name that person CCARD31. Primary vehicle is CCAR, anything else is CCARD.

Set accident’s frequency.

Go into DATA/SPECS/FP_PARAMS_ENDLESS(open with notepad) there is all your frequency settings, just change and save.

Nobody trapped inside:

If you want to have a car with no one in it or a object, must name them CCARD31. Only 1 car can be named CCAR31 same with people.

There is a tutorial on how to make accidents somewhere in the forums or tutorials page but I can't find it. I saved it on my computer though and credits goes to whoever posted it. I have not personally tried it so not sure if it actually works.

Thanks bro. I already knew how to make an accident. But I'm not sure how to make a tractor trailer a wrecked vehicle. I think I am going to try puting it in the wrecked vehicles and we what I can do with it.

Thanks again :D