wgffiremedic

Modder(s) Needed

Currently in need of modders for our new clan, Station 51. It is an EM4 multiplayer clan. Currently operating on a teamspeak channel, we do have a website as well. We currently have a few ideas in mind and our current modding skill is limited. If you are a modder and are interested in either joining or helping us out please PM me on here and I will set you up with the next step. THIS IS NOT OPEN RECRUITMENT, MODDERS ONLY RIGHT NOW. Thanks.

Firemedic

Station 51 Deputy Chief/Admin

You clan-ers need to chill out, but yeah, regarding your post:

It's unlikely people will volunteer, most people either prefer to join an existing mod, with some screens or something to go off. Or to join a team where the leader has existing skills.

It's unlikely people will 'make a mod for you', which is a phrase constantly echoed around this forum.

So with that in mind, I'd suggest trying to pick up your own skillset before asking other people, and who knows, you might be able to do it yourself.

x

You clan-ers need to chill out, but yeah, regarding your post:

It's unlikely people will volunteer, most people either prefer to join an existing mod, with some screens or something to go off. Or to join a team where the leader has existing skills.

It's unlikely people will 'make a mod for you', which is a phrase constantly echoed around this forum.

So with that in mind, I'd suggest trying to pick up your own skillset before asking other people, and who knows, you might be able to do it yourself.

x

Lol hey I was being professional with my response, anyways, we are looking for modders that want to join the clan basically, we arent opening up recruitment to the general public now, just modders that would like to join the clan in hopes we get someone that wants to play and has modding skills on top of that, in another week or so we will open recruitment to everyone. Also we do have a base mod with just some minor changes we need done, we can do some ourselves but are always looking for help.