EmergencyP0N-3

Looking For a Good Clan

Try MERU!! We have multiplayer games every week and you get to start of as either a probie, cadet, or recruit. You start off playing games not listening in on them. Our teamspeak address is www.lovheim.net. Come check us out!! Clan & Mod website: http://www.manhattan-mod.org/ Also you will recieve special access to Manhattan Mod V3!!

Try MERU!! We have multiplayer games every week and you get to start of as either a probie, cadet, or recruit. You start off playing games not listening in on them. Our teamspeak address is www.lovheim.net. Come check us out!! Clan & Mod website: http://www.manhattan-mod.org/ Also you will recieve special access to Manhattan Mod V3!!

Do you guys have a position for a dispatcher?

Squad 55 Has Multiplayer Games Daily.. We also have a Dispatcher Position available aswell.. Realistic Gameplay, Own Mod.. Etc.

I think I remember signing up, on the Sqaud55 clan website and checking out the 'Requirment' section. I do have teamspeak but xfire slows down my laptop for some ridiculous reason, so if it's ok too not have xfire on.

Join New York First Responders we have our own type of mod and we will train and we have serious players all we need is a Team Speak server.

And we have a open police chief.

come to http://nyfrem4.webs.com/

2 things I love how the owner of this group Uses my tag Fire&Rescue = Me, And you say u have your own type of mod but the only mod on your website is the original NY Mod ( yes i joined and download it )

You cant download it intil you send a join request in the fourms and our mod manger is in the process of editing it so if your not going to join leave the site our ill kick you myself and I used Fire&Rescue before I joined your clan.

2 things I love how the owner of this group Uses my tag Fire&Rescue = Me, And you say u have your own type of mod but the only mod on your website is the original NY Mod ( yes i joined and download it )

You cant download it intil you send a join request in the fourms and our mod manger is in the process of editing it so if your not going to join leave the site our ill kick you myself and I used Fire&Rescue before I joined your clan.

okay kid!