Ramphex

How to disable god forsaken riots in multiplayer?

So me and my buddy constantly play the game but then regardless if it's Endless Game or Challenge mode whenever a riot starts it always ruins everything. Usually I bring in two trucks full of national guard guys and two swat trucks to halt people and some police cars to redirect traffic while he brings MCU and takes care of the patients. Well after cleaning up all patients and packing up all of the guys... people start to riot again in the same spot. We have played so many times and lost the game so many times multiplayer because of riots. Is there a trick to this? Is there a way to disable riots all together for multiplayer? Makes me not want to play the game ever again...

I do it as following:

Get 4 Police Cars (Any) and one Prisoner Transport and one Ambulance.

Snipe the Guy with the big sign and take him away,then arrest the left over rioters of the rest. Normally I block all the footpaths with Police to stop new the rioters joining. Normally works for me.

NOTE: The other rioters should leave when the leader is gone! I arrest them anyway as precaution.

I dont know how to throw them out of the game.

Go into your specs folder. There will be a folder that looks like fp_param_ endless or close to that. Open it with notepad or some program like that. Scroll down till you find the foot even. There will be a 1. Change that to 0. That basically turns it off and it won't come up. But keep in mind your friend has to do this too because you have to have the sane files to play together. Let me know if you need more help. You can do that for any even to disable it. Just change it to 0 on the event.

Don't wuss out and disable it! Thats part of the challenge of running Emergency Services.

It's pretty simple to take care of anyway. You can do as Agustus recommends or, Take it even a step simpler. Dispatch a SWAT Team, Preferably from a Bearcat. Deploy your SWAT Team, Prep flasshbang grenades. Again, you want to look for the leader of the riot, It will be a ped holding a sign. ..

Bring your SWAT Team in on the approach, start tossing your bangers... Once they go off, Rush into the crowd (If there is one) and take that guy into custody. Here's where you MUST be fast though. Once you get the guy with the sign into custody, Take him back to a police car IMMEDIATELY! Don't stop to fight the crowd or anything of the sort, Take him back to a police vehicle and put him inside, once you do that, The rest of the rioters get the message and will disperse of their own volition.

Hope this helps!

We have no problem beating the picketing or whatever it's called when there is a guy with a sign. The problem is the one when everyone is fist pumping and throwing molotovs. Then there is no guy with a sign. We tried sealing off perimeter with national guard and blasting everyone inside and taking them out with an MCU, we tried flashing them and arresting, tried just fighting them, tried lots of stuff but every single time once we clean up the bodies and start packing our units all the people that start coming in the area start this crap up again, don't know if its a glitch but wow it's a real pain in the ass.

We have no problem beating the picketing or whatever it's called when there is a guy with a sign. The problem is the one when everyone is fist pumping and throwing molotovs. Then there is no guy with a sign. We tried sealing off perimeter with national guard and blasting everyone inside and taking them out with an MCU, we tried flashing them and arresting, tried just fighting them, tried lots of stuff but every single time once we clean up the bodies and start packing our units all the people that start coming in the area start this crap up again, don't know if its a glitch but wow it's a real pain in the ass.

Same problem here...