la mod clan

i am looking to start a clan where we play la mod 2.1 online. if u would like to join plzz post on this topic and let me know. i need a specific amount of people so i can get a ts. In the future i will look into r own mod.

no anybody reall must be mature and atleast 13 with a mic. Can u mod?

Description about myself: Knows half of the Fairfax County dispatching districts, for instance 'Franconia- PD107'. Still learning most of the police codes and I know how too RP as dispatch (if you ever want to RP or something like that). I'm good at assisting and dispatching. Mods? Nope :3

Description about myself: Knows half of the Fairfax County dispatching districts, for instance 'Franconia- PD107'. Still learning most of the police codes and I know how too RP as dispatch (if you ever want to RP or something like that). I'm good at assisting and dispatching. Mods? Nope :3

do u have a mic

Teamspeak 3? I am confused, what is Hamachi? Btw If you do make a server can you tell me which mod and the pw? thx ^_^

Teamspeak is where u commincate with peoplea and u use hamachi to connnect to other people by using there ip

Could you tell me the server ip (for teamspeak) ?

i just posted it

Could you tell me the server ip (for teamspeak) ?

voice.dyndns-free.com:9986

Teamspeak 3? I am confused, what is Hamachi? Btw If you do make a server can you tell me which mod and the pw? thx ^_^

Hamachi is VPN [Virtual Private Network] server, wgich doesnt use any ports and server is always lets you securely extend LAN (Local Area Network) networks to distributed teams, mobile workers or pc team gamers.

Greetings !