rettungstier

equipment unavailable

hey you guys!

got the following problem:

i added a new unit to LA mod freeplay. it appears in the menu, can be called, sent home, etc.

all commands, doors, etc work fine.

i even edited the siren script so i got that working too

everything perfect!

BUT

as soon as i want a police officer (it's a police car btw ;) ) to go and get a traffic cone, flare or change clothes to traffic vest, all those icons are not selectable! in other words: can't get ANY equipment from the car!

any ideas what i have to change or what script to edit to get all that LA equipment available on that car??!

greetz

I thought that you also have to set it in the script?

As example: Flarescript, in the script I thought that there was a line that assign the vehicles?

But I'm not sure if this is really the problem :)

if (v.IsValid() && !v.IsDestroyed() && v.GetVehicleType() == VT_POLICE_STW || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_POLICE_MTW || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_POLICE_SW etc... :)

yeah i found those lines too!

these commands assign equipment to certain vehicle types.

there are always two in a script, one for the GetEquipment and one for the RemoveEquipment command.

the problem is, i assigned POLICE_STW to my car via "edit traits" in the editor, so actually it would fulfill all requirements :'(

all scripts are original LA mod scripts! i only edited the LASiren.script and added my car proto there. but that should not effect any equipment stuff.

do you know how to basically add LA mod specific/or other new equipment to a new vehicle?????

and i do not mean equipment already in standard em4 like shears, flashbang etc.