AlexVw

em4 freeplay crash ONLY when I click unit tabs

I Just started playing after fixing another problem, and I was playing the LA mod in freeplay. Whenever I would go to click the bottom left corner of the screen to dispatch units, etc., it would crash to desktop and I would just have to reopen it. I think because the taskbar is there it wants to go to that for some reason..? Has anyone had this problem before?

I Just started playing after fixing another problem, and I was playing the LA mod in freeplay. Whenever I would go to click the bottom left corner of the screen to dispatch units, etc., it would crash to desktop and I would just have to reopen it. I think because the taskbar is there it wants to go to that for some reason..? Has anyone had this problem before?

you must have a problem with the units text file, units text files or something. I would go through and check your text in those files... I had that happen when I created my new mod. Check to see your persons names and locations are correct.