patvmru

Recruitment to make a English Mod including all the below tags!

I am requesting to see a mod with all of the above units in it maybe a combination of some already made and some new would love to see highways and police interceptor unit scripting for a police spike unit, tasers, RNLI boats main rescue boat and inland lifeboat rib, also coastguards rnli helicoptor, lifeguard vehicles and personnel for the beaches would be cool too anyone prepared to make one I am happy to co-ordinate the updates and moderate this topic myself as I will not tolerate people being impatient and putting mods backs up but I also really am looking for people who will be committed to getting this done completed and released and not quitting halfway!

If anyone is interested at all or would like to donate ready made files to be included since the coastal rescue submod never happened maybe it's developer would release to me what has already been done on that so we could compile the work and get this released rather quickly as most the fire or police vehicles would be just a case of reskinning some scripting work is gonna be required and some modelers will be needed to create the new models for the Highways Agency and RAC etc.

oversee the mod, collate everything, provide the ideas, and some new freeplay and maybe even campaign mission writing as would like if I can improve my very basic modding skills like to create a whole new campaign, or additional missions most of which would be major incident based for example the hatfield rail crash, air tattoo crash etc etc! just a few of my ideas more will be unleashed if I get enough people sign up as interested to work with this project and they cover all the skills required otherwise this project will remain an idea so at this point my first plan is getting the staff then and only then will I fully reveal the plans for the mod if I know it will happen as am not gonna reveal them for someone else to steal them and make the mod!

to be honest with you, your better off saying all your ideas than waiting for someone to come around and do all the work for you. I have been around here for a few years and we see so many ideas that we could write a book. fact is, there are too many chief s and not enough Indians...meaning too many thinkers and not enough do-ers. I was in your shoes five or six yrs ago as well. no one would help but I had great ideas. so I took action and learned everything I could to mod. now after long nights are longer mornings I can pretty much do it all except do heavy scripting. and no I am not volunteering my services or anyone elses. I am saying you should try on your own. I would rather see one guy blindly stumbling in in the dark than ten guys with amazing ideas. abreast the blind guy is trying. so look up some tutorials and get working!!!