AZNALUBMA

Moving a model, copying lights and doors

Hello people, I need your help.

I'm trying to move an ambulance from a mod to another one, precisely from the "EM4 improved x" mod to the "RTS Bieberfelde" mod.

I copyied and pasted all the models and prototypes files, so I can now see the ambulance in the mod, but it's without doors and with the old lights pattern.

Questions:

1- in the EM4 Editor I found the command "copy all doors" and "copy all lights" is it possible to paste these ones into another mod?

2- Where does the editor save these settings (lights vheels and doors for example) ? in the .v3o files? in the .e4p files? and if so, why can't I see the same things if I copied the same files?

3- Which script do I need to get all the ambulance's doors open when the personnel leaves the vehicle and automatically shut when the crew enters the ambulance again (without buttons)?

I really don't want to create the lights pattern again since there are more than 100 lights.... please help me, thanks in advance!

No, you cannot load another mod after copying something from another. If you wish to copy something like that, copy the actual files from that mod to the other. Then you can copy and paste them in the mod its self in the editor.

how can I do that? which files do I need to copy? dds, v3o ep4 s and whatelse?